Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I don't watch the news and didn't read this whole thread and don't remember if I read the first posts.
Isn't this the guy that got arrested for open carry in a BA park?
If that's the case I should have been arrested about 6 times in the last month

https://oklahoman.com/article/56472...r-oklahoma-man-who-took-rifle-into-restaurant

Apparently the Judge and the DA agree with me, he's lucky some well intentioned, armed citizen eating with his family hasn't smoked this jack wagon when he's walked into a restaurant with his AR slung. People are tired of being targets for madmen.

I'm happy the sipdhit has seen the light, but I'd still prefer he was convicted on the felony charge and loses his right to own firearms.

He's an idiot.

Hooper

Marksman
Reaction score
I don't know the law very well, but I like being able to walk to my vehicle with loaded firearms to head out to the country to shoot without fear of getting arrested. The fact that these yo yo's open carry downtown and at city parks etc., and call it 2nd. Amendment Rights only proves they are Idiots and troublemakers. Seems like we are over run with these morons.
The wiser man is the one you never see carry, who is proficient and loaded for bear, I hope these guy's outnumber the others. Well probably don't need to outnumber them, if shots rang out you would probably only see rearholes and elbows from these brave auditors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom