Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, he's just a tool. Period.

Claiming he's a false flag controlled by the left gives him an out.
I doubt that he's controlled by the left, but he is, at best, a useful idiot for them.

You'd think these "auditors" would learn from history. I mean, look at smokers; thirty years ago, you had militant "I can smoke anywhere I damn well choose" smokers who drove the people who didn't really care one way or the other into the anti-smoking camp, and now smokers are lucky if they get to smoke anywhere at all.

I get the whole "what good is a right if you can't exercise it" argument, but this isn't a rights issue, it's a PR issue. To win, we have to persuade those who can be persuaded, or at least avoid pushing them to the other side, and that's hard to do with idiots pushing the issue.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that's some bull**** right there.

Yep, and goes against the 1st amendment. If you are out in a public area, there are no expectations of privacy. Posting videos of first responders while out in public is protected. Now, posting their name, address, phone numbers, etc, that should be illegal, especially if its tied to an event to cause unwarranted and unwanted attention upon the officer/paramedic/firefighter.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get the whole "what good is a right if you can't exercise it" argument, but this isn't a rights issue, it's a PR issue. To win, we have to persuade those who can be persuaded, or at least avoid pushing them to the other side, and that's hard to do with idiots pushing the issue.
That's like expecting this site to be a beacon of light to the anti-gun democrats.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's like expecting this site to be a beacon of light to the anti-gun democrats.
Not really. You can't persuade the unpersuadeable; Beta O'Rourke probably isn't going to come over to our side, but the guy mentioned a few pages back who was afraid to have his kids out playing while guys were toting their "assault rifles" just might if someone could talk to him reasonably.

Someone coming into his neighborhood toting an "assault weapon" sure ain't gonna git 'er done.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really. You can't persuade the unpersuadeable; Beta O'Rourke probably isn't going to come over to our side, but the guy mentioned a few pages back who was afraid to have his kids out playing while guys were toting their "assault rifles" just might if someone could talk to him reasonably.

Someone coming into his neighborhood toting an "assault weapon" sure ain't gonna git 'er done.
Yeah, but that's the thing. The talk reasonably part. There's a lot of generalizations and nasty things said in a way that would make a good chunk of the board look unreasonable if someone was to stumble across this site. A lot of great information too don't get me wrong, but I personally think a lot of the posts I've seen in 10 years either indicate a lack of caring, or a lack of understanding that this is a public forum where people looking for reasonable might stumble.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt that he's controlled by the left, but he is, at best, a useful idiot for them.

You'd think these "auditors" would learn from history. I mean, look at smokers; thirty years ago, you had militant "I can smoke anywhere I damn well choose" smokers who drove the people who didn't really care one way or the other into the anti-smoking camp, and now smokers are lucky if they get to smoke anywhere at all.

"Useful idiot" doesn't do it justice. I really have to wonder if he's actually working for the "Mom Karens". I just find it hard to believe that anybody is that damn dumb. What is he trying to accomplish anyway? Because I'm fairly certain he's undermining his own "message". :screwy:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Useful idiot" doesn't do it justice. I really have to wonder if he's actually working for the "Mom Karens". I just find it hard to believe that anybody is that damn dumb. What is he trying to accomplish anyway? Because I'm fairly certain he's undermining his own "message". :screwy:

Unfortunately I have found that there are indeed people who are that dumb.

AND THEY BREED!:crying:

Latest posts

Top Bottom