Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man there are idiots evidently lined up to send him $2 a piece or he wouldn't keep doing this @#$%. His lil buddy New Now Patrick drove to Washington or Oregon back in the summer to pick up a guy and was live streaming asking for money for gas to get back to OK.
So a doofus can bilk his fellow doofi out of a buck or two?

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why did he not make bail? The offense is a misdemeanor?

0d0eee1aa28f898dddc7677a7e1db082.jpg

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is not an auditor, just someone that learned a few laws and can recite them on cue. That doesn't make auditors of anything, just an idiot that can read and recite information.

That's all fine and dandy, but if you are going to go around spouting the law then you should really KNOW what it is....and he didn't. Hence catching a charge that will be a slam dunk for the DA.

So far on this thread opinion has been 99% against Timmy Tactical.
He might end up with some money from the city.
I sincerely hope justice is served and the law is defined and upheld. IF, and I mean this, IF he is within his purview he should not be charged. I am in the same camp as many of you here, Just because you can does not mean you should.

How will that happen? Unless he has an SDA, then he's out to lunch and the DA will hook him up. Example. Made.

And cash only bond. Whew...he has pissed off somebody.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why did he not make bail? The offense is a misdemeanor?

Violation of 1272.1 is spelled out in 1272.2. Felony with up to two years imprisonment.

The only thing I'll throw in is that if he was lawfully carrying a firearm defined as a pistol under the SDA, had a permit, and was only carrying in a restaurant, he'll likely get off.

But we need more details.

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's all fine and dandy, but if you are going to go around spouting the law then you should really KNOW what it is....and he didn't. Hence catching a charge that will be a slam dunk for the DA.

How will that happen? Unless he has an SDA, then he's out to lunch and the DA will hook him up. Example. Made.

And cash only bond. Whew...he has pissed off somebody.
Maybe he let it expire but I've seen him flashing what he said was his SDA in past videos. The one he did in the park in Edmond I believe he was wearing his SDA in plain view.

That is the one thing that is making me wonder about his charge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom