TINY REVOLVER(22 Short HP) vs 1/2" DRYWALL - How many pieces will it penetrate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They’re actually not as bad as you might think. I bought a NAA in 22LR and with Stingers it will go through the engine cover of a ride’m lawnmower. It also shoots 3” groups at 15’…..pretty cool little belly-gun.

Attachments

• 595347F0-B9E5-418F-AC49-DCA0C0FE5828.jpeg
    595347F0-B9E5-418F-AC49-DCA0C0FE5828.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 842DCBE5-7E74-4F3A-917C-4633F06E3909.jpeg
    842DCBE5-7E74-4F3A-917C-4633F06E3909.jpeg
    613.7 KB · Views: 0

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They’re actually not as bad as you might think. I bought a NAA in 22LR and with Stingers it will go through the engine cover of a ride’m lawnmower. It also shoots 3” groups at 15’…..pretty cool little belly-gun.
I dumped a bunch of tickets into a bucket at a DU banquet trying to win one of those but wasn't successful. A guy at our range has a little holster for the NAA he had made for open carry at the range only.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to a gents house with a Sprinkler Business Owner who is a buddy. A guy had bought one of the Belt Buckle ones. He not only shot his own hand, but the day before he had shot it into the ground off his back porch, right through a sprinkler line. Had told my buddy he thought it would not be loud! Then when jacking with it in his bedroom he shot his off hand. He didn’t like them anymore. LOL!

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to a gents house with a Sprinkler Business Owner who is a buddy. A guy had bought one of the Belt Buckle ones. He not only shot his own hand, but the day before he had shot it into the ground off his back porch, right through a sprinkler line. Had told my buddy he thought it would not be loud! Then when jacking with it in his bedroom he shot his off hand. He didn’t like them anymore. LOL!
Aren't they SAO? not sure why he'd pull the hammer back just handling them.
Mine requires some effort to pull the hammer back!

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out what these guys are doing putting their hands in front of the muzzle of a loaded gun. Seems like something our daddies taught us not to do when we were 5. I’ll have to take mine out and see if I can make it misfire but I have not read or heard anything about them being unsafe other than from this thread. I’m inclined to blame it on user error.
On another note for those that are curious. I did a penetration test with five different types of ammunition from Standard to Game Loads to Stingers and it was the Stingers by far that gave the best penetration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom