Tiny-sized copies of trust paperwork / Form 4 on a lanyard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, someone showed me that they laminated their shrank copies of their form 4 and trust paperwork and attached them to a lanyard - does this have to be the Certificate of Trust or the Declaration of Trust (or both)?

I can't seem to find that post or anything about (it has been a while).

jimmym40a2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shrank all of mine and laminated them. You just need the form 4 not anything else. On my printer you can choose the size and how many you want printed.(do front and back) I did 3x5 and you can get 4 on a page. I made a copy for every range bag and car and have them in there. I also have copy's on my itouch in case I forget.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shrank all of mine and laminated them. You just need the form 4 not anything else. On my printer you can choose the size and how many you want printed.(do front and back) I did 3x5 and you can get 4 on a page. I made a copy for every range bag and car and have them in there. I also have copy's on my itouch in case I forget.

Do you have a trust setup or is your Form 4 in your name only?

ajl79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was me that coppied them small and had them laminated and punched with buttons to clip on the weapon. Kinkos did it for me for less than 5 bucks and i made a few copies to keep in the safe. I use a tatical clip to clip the papers to the weapon or supressor case.
[Broken External Image]

BobAsh

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You mean like this?

ai186.photobucket.com_albums_x8_BobAsh_album_StampCollection.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom