"Tipping Their Hand": Gun Talk's Tom Gresham's call to arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you listen to Tom Gresham's show Gun Talk. It's on 1170 KFAQ AM in Tulsa from 1 to 4 PM Sunday afternoons but I don't know if it's on any radio stations in other markets in the state. He's a staunch advocate for our 2nd Amendment rights and often addresses the toipic on his show and in his writings I get his newsletter and in the one I received today, he paints a dire picture for the future if the Democrats prevail in their anti-2A legislation efforts and then gain a Democrat president.

He begins this way:
Sometimes understanding what's going on requires us to connect the dots on things that don't immediately appear to be connected. Looking at recent events, it's now possible to see the plans of the gun banners.

It's much worse than almost anyone imagined.

You can read the entire post here: https://guntalk.com/news/politics/tipping-their-hand

Edit: I checked on the Gun Talk website and, aside from Tulsa, only one hour of the show is carried in any other Oklahoma market, and that only in OKC and Woodward. However, you can live stream KFAQ on their website or through their mobile app.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom