Tisa 1911 A1 .45 acp on sale at PSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I picked up a Tisas "Carry" model 1911 a month or so ago. Commander length chambered in 9mm.
My eyes are far too old to be futzing about with GI style sights.
The Carry model came with Novak style 3 dot sights, ambi safety and beavertail grip safety. only been able to get 220 rounds through it so far but it hasn't missed a beat and is very likely more accurate than I wll be able to demonstrate. I've got a soft spot for budget 1911s. I've got 3 Rock Islands that have all been solid shooter and I am a big fan of the RIA guns. My Tisas is at least as good and maybe a little bitter better fit and finish wise.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this 1918 WW1 1911 in 1965 it was in very poor condition they asked $41.60 bought it and had it reblued and a new bbl. cost me $20.
OK, you drive a hard bargain, I’ll give you $65 for it. All kidding aside she is beautiful. I like the diamond cutting on the hammer and trigger.

LennyDw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Added new grips and a magwell. **** freaking great and it being my first 1911, I had no ideas how beautiful these things shot and felt. I'm kind of in love, especially for $400. Still wouldn't carry it daily, but it's a damn nice range toy...
20221205_163500.jpg

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the 1911A1 in black and it is well built. Wish I had got the adj. sight and dove tail model
to avoid hammer bite. Only strange thing is that the spring tension for the mag release is much
more than my Colt 1911 from around the early 80's. And the effort to rack the slide seems to require more effort also. Or maybe it's just old age. These Tisas are a steal at these prices.
Came with 2 Mec-Gar magazines.
Another gun I wish I'd never sold was a Beretta 70S. Tisas has the Tisas Fatih 13 Pistol and I want one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom