Tmobile Tuesday codes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok so here is the deal. I have Tmobile cell service and they offer codes all the time for discounts. Some I will never use but one of you might. I generally can get up to three codes at any point and ones that I will not use I figure I may as well share with someone who can. The bad thing is that most of them have a limited time window to use so when they come up you will have to jump on them and use them fast or they disappear for good.

I try and watch ahead for what is coming up that I may or may not want to use so I will try and keep ahead of them when I can. I would also invite some others to do the same, it's free to us so why not let some others have it.

When a code is posted first PM for one is the winner in my book unless there is a great disparity between a forum reply and PM (greater than 20 minutes between) and I would prefer a PM anyway so it's easier to deal with and I am sure others are the same.

Right now I can get up to three codes for 25.00 off at restaurant.com and it must be redeemed before 4:00 AM 2-8-17. This is a one per person code and may have other limitations applied when using.

I can also get one code for Fandango to get a movie ticket for 2.00 each. The ticket must be used on Feb 14th and must be purchased before 4:00 AM 2-8-17 your choices are very limited as really only three movies are showing at most theater's those are the lego batman movie, John wick and 50 shades darker.

If you want a code PM me and I will get it for you ASAP.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So for next Tuesday the 14th I will have available codes for 25% off at Papa John's online orders only and Fandango Now Free Movie rentals. I will be going out in the afternoon so I need to have any requests before 2:00PM Tuesday at the latest if you are interested. I can get up to three of each but one I have to go across town to get from my MIL's phone.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok next Tuesday the 21st it looks like the codes will be for 25% off an online order to Papa John's, a free Movie rental through FandangoNOW and possibly will have a couple 25 cent per gallon off of Fuel at Shell.

I will have three of the Papa John's and FandangoNOW codes. Max I will have of the 25 cents off per gallon of gas will be two and that is only if they will not stack, the last set did not which really sucked but the first set I got did so we will see. And if you do not have a Shell Fuel Rewards account and would like a code send my your email and I will send you a link to sign up. You still get 25 cents per gallon off but I can get an extra few for myself as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom