TMZ to air Pentagon's proof of UFOs Monday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UFO's

• Aliens 100%

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • USA has advanced technology

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • China - Russia has the advanced technology

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other, Explanation below

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anytime I see UFO and US Government in the same sentence, I wonder what they're trying to hide. If DARPA is as advanced as some believe, then there's likely no way to tell the difference between US tech and aliens.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just going to throw this out there, if no one is reporting it except TMZ there's kind of an obvious credibility gap there....
The really funny thing about this story is I obtained it from MIlitary.com.
What if it’s earthlings, but they’ve time traveled back to “save” us, spy on us or warn us?
If'n they came back to save us they'd better get crackin.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Vulcan Science Academy has determined that time travel isn't possible.
When later presented with evidence that time travel is indeed possible, their collective response was "Fascinating!".

I'm of three minds on UAP. On most, they're simply atmospheric anomalies that appear more mysterious than they are. On some, especially those observed by .mil personnel, they're probably advanced, experimental unmanned aerial platforms. In those rare few cases where neither of the aforementioned categories suffice ("impossible" flight characteristics, no visible source of propulsion or control surfaces, etc.) I tend to lean towards interdimensional phenomenon, rather than aliens from another solar system or galaxy. The science hasn't quite caught up to feasibly explain it, but that's just like, my opinion man... :)

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If'n they came back to save us they'd better get crackin.
My favorite theory about 2020 is that it was caused by time travelers who kept coming back to fix things, but they weren’t very good at it, so they just kept making it worse.

It makes about as much sense at any other explanation, anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom