To ask/inform the neighbor or not (tree limbs over property line)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
extension.oregonstate.edu_sites_default_files_imagecache_extenc6c7dec3865703d3826b53fa427facfb.jpg

We had a tree trimmer trim our silver maple that was 20 years old. I mentioned trimming the neighbors mulberry a little. Came home from work and that pic looks similar. I thought WTH. My neighbors 30 yr old son (lived at home) came over and threw a fit. I said I was at work. Neighbors never said one thing to me...

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These turds decided to trim a branch sometime recently and ever so kindly threw it over onto my side of the yard. I took care of all the stuff I cut...I guess I did a good job and they decided to give me more grrrrrrrrr

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These turds decided to trim a branch sometime recently and ever so kindly threw it over onto my side of the yard. I took care of all the stuff I cut...I guess I did a good job and they decided to give me more grrrrrrrrr

Ok, I'm sure it's just me but I'd toss that thing back over the fence every ******* day for the rest of my life before I'd get rid of it.

This reminds me of a ***** I used to share a desk with at MS&W. She was day shift. I worked the evening shift. She would get in the drawers on my side of the desk and make a mess every single day. Crawl under the desk and unplug all my equipment and radio (never mind that she used it, too lol).

I finally got a belly full and took EVERYTHING out of my drawers so when she came in the next morning and went to ransack them, she wouldn't have anything to play with. Also crawled under the desk and unplugged everything for her. You know -- just to be helpful. She went around all day telling everyone who would listen I quit. Imagine her surprise when I showed up at 5! Lol She had some serious explaining to do. Haha!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you process the walnuts, those things are Expensive to buy for cooking.?
No. I pay relatives that want a "loan" that will never get paid back to rake them up.
I have about 500 pounds of them on the ground right now with no takers for a loan.
If you want them, I'll pay you to rake them up for removal, and allow you to use my front loader to contain and package them for removal.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most neighbors I know would be agreeable l if you wanted to trim the tree on your side. If the above photos are the offending tree and the neighbors can't see on your side without going into your yard, I'd for sure tell them but I'd trim them also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom