To mask, or not to mask, THAT, is the question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...no-symptoms-except-swollen-testicles.amp.html

It’s coming for the testes??? This changes everything!!! Wear the damn mask!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is something that many of you veterans can agree with. When you have possible exposure to biological agents we wore MOPP gear consisting of a charcoal suit, rubber over-boots, liner gloves/rubber gloves, full face respirator w/ filter and hood. As an aircraft mechanic I never wore a dust mask when working with harmful particulates or vapors. They don't do squat. I would wear a half or full face fitted respirator with cartridge filters. When you wear a dust mask, out some glasses on. Do they fog?....yep that's water vapor in your breath escaping from your mask. Doctors and nurses wear mask to prevent infection from blood/bodily fluid splatter, not to stop virus particles in their breath. If you pay attention to how many times we come into contact with germs and whatnot from other people you would be amazed. Wash your hands, don't rub your eyes, mouth, nose...especially when in possible contact with others.
I do remember those days. GAS! GAS! GAS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom