To mask, or not to mask, THAT, is the question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe that this is the first mask thread on OSA.
tenor.gif

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Col Lance Fry Commissioner Oklahoma State Health Dept. stated today the mask no mask numbers he has seen has made no difference in the number of cases.

There was a good discussion about numbers vs ordinances in another thread, it being hard to judge the effectiveness of masks with half the people passive aggressively/dim wittedly wearing ineffective MINO's and/or incorrectly wearing masks - ie - nose hanging out and junk.

It doesn't bother me seeing people without masks. I walked around Ponca last week, very few in masks up that way. I went into a restaurant for the first time a week ago, but just couldn't accept being shoulder to shoulder with so many strangers, so I left and just ate in the truck. The rona worry was there, sure, but I've been social distancing since birth. Makes me miss those early morning solo trips to cornerstone while waiting on the dew to bake off before that days harvest.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biden is NOT in charge, not in charge of anything in fact.

Now for masks. Total crap. I don't think they are effective and won't wear one.

I wear one at work all day. I don't wear one any place outside of work. I tested positive for COVID and never had any symptoms. I still refuse to wear a mask. If masks work then we don't need social distancing. If masks work then we shouldn't see numbers rise.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was on an incident command call the other day and folks were pushing stats that indicated something about locations with mask mandates had 20% positivity rate and those locations without mandates were at like 80% or something.

I'll have to see if I can find the presentation, but I don't believe the presenter provided an actual source for that part of the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom