To pee or not to pee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always. its breath scent cover.

I do sometimes too... but you are covering one unfamiliar scent with another unfamiliar scent. Some of my stands have a built in spit bottle, the rest I just spew it out on the ground for the world to smell. Hopefully by the time they smell that sweet smell they will already have an arrow through both lungs.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try to imagine why they do this, when I can be in the same field a month earlier, fueling up tractors, walking the fence rows, etc and they don't seem to care.
I guess if we ever figure them out, these hunting discussion boards will be a thing of the past.

As my Dad always says, "Son, that's why they call it hunting instead of killing, you don't always get a kill."

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do sometimes too... but you are covering one unfamiliar scent with another unfamiliar scent. Some of my stands have a built in spit bottle, the rest I just spew it out on the ground for the world to smell. Hopefully by the time they smell that sweet smell they will already have an arrow through both lungs.

A HA...During season I switch to mint. My land has mint growing all over the place.

rhenry2424

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm planning on spending all day in the stand tomorrow bowhunting. What are your urine strategies? Seriously, do you pee in a bottle or does it really matter? Thanks.

Do like I do, (a female), just hold it until you go to the local gas station for a lunch break. There is no way my pants are coming down when it is sooo cold outside!

DogBabe

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand (also as a female) the whole outdoor/cold thing, but I'm also a coffee drinker. As a matter of fact, when our group is duck hunting, the pee breaks are mandatory when the ducks stop coming in. It's a rule the pee break also gets announced so all shooters can get ready. It is a great way to get ducks to come in again.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got tired of the "poop" demon attacking me at the wrong moment, I wear depends for #2 and I put in a catheter for #1 with a bag taped to my ankle, just gotta be a little dehydrated cause I have a 40 oz. bladder.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All kinds of things piss in the woods, only humans wear boots. Only humans smell like "town". Only humans have human body odor. Unless you have deer that are so skittish the residual scent of any animals urine spooks them, I don't think wizz spooks them. It could be woodchuck piss for all they know.
Since I've already posted that my boots are sacred ground and never see town smells, (rubber) I'm still wondering how they know my trail is there and danger is present?
Our deer don't mind me driving by in a tractor with fuel, oil smells, and so on, so I'm not sure what constitutes a town smell?

There is nothing "different" about piss in the woods IMO. There is when it comes to boots, body odor and all that jive.
All kinds of animals pee in the woods. Humans with their unique smells do.

The pee debate is a debate that will go on into eternity. I also think Dennis must have some smelly wizz. :lookaroun :D

I agree to disagree:D and my whizz is has to be like calone compared to yours from what your buds have been telling me:pms2::sunbath::

http://www.imbmonsterbucks.com/info.php?id=213

Latest posts

Top Bottom