To prick or not to prick that us the question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had health issues that would put me at more risk if I caught the virus is the only way I would take the shot. I've known several people that have died from the virus and I've known several that took the shot and caught the virus. I more concerned about what is going on in the country that this virus smoke screen is hiding from us.
Most people I know left, and right wing, agree that something is fishy with this whole thing, starting before the rigged election with the China Pandemic, that was insturmental in allowing mail in votes, in the tens of millions, and making it impossible, to have a fair election!! I still don't know the details, but one thing I'm positive about is, this is all connected, and it's not for the a American Peoples good! Good luck to us!

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no offense ,but if you couldn't find a job in the last 3 years you didn't try very hard
Long story short I stepped on some very powerful toes in the VA so I got black listed and none taken I can see from the outside how it looks trust me but luckily enough I'm semi retired so I want a job but dont need onr. I started working at 14 so this has been the longest break ive ever had and it's killing me . lol

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If I had health issues that would put me at more risk if I caught the virus is the only way I would take the shot. I've known several people that have died from the virus and I've known several that took the shot and caught the virus. I more concerned about what is going on in the country that this virus smoke screen is hiding from us.
That's been part of the illusion and misinformation since the beginning. The covid vaccine was never and still isn't intended to prevent you from contacting covid. It's to give you a head start with antibodies so that when you do get covid you will have no or less symptoms. In reality everyone has been exposed or and most have had it, just not everyone has had symptoms whether vaccinated or not. That's the way vaccines work, they don't keep you from catching it, they allow you to fight it when you do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom