To the Tulsan who defended his home, again, yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats. Yes, you had every right to defend your person in your home. Stand Your Ground, works. And it worked as it should. Same as you did also some years ago, except now that man is in prison and only difference is the guy yesterday is dead. Just might not want to be so vocal with the news folks with a camera and mic in your face about it all. Just my take on things. Glad youre safe, and it all should work out. I just wouldn't be so point blank on camera shouting "Ya I shot him and Ill do it again". I get you hate people breaking in, we all do, we're all tired of these f'head tweakers stealing our stuff, etc. Myself I just don't have to shout it to the rooftops. At any rate, great going, glad youre safe, and hope everything works out.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hadn't heard about this one. Good on the homeowner, but the sound advice still stands.

Welcome back @nofearfactor. How are things in the NE???
Great. Im back in Tulsa tho til spring, taking some classes, goofing off, still selling property and stuff post divorce. O hell, Im lieing, loll, I just couldn't do another New England winter, and gf is not happy about it.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno, sounds like he is good at eliminating pests in his home, might help to clean up the area.

Those types of situations hardly ever improve, and that is the real shame in this story. More than likely, there many good and decent people living in that neighborhood. it will take more than " a good guy with a gun" to clean up areas like this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom