To the Tulsan who defended his home, again, yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great. Im back in Tulsa tho til spring, taking some classes, goofing off, still selling property and stuff post divorce. O hell, Im lieing, loll, I just couldn't do another New England winter, and gf is not happy about it.

Lmao! Sissy ... :puppet2: Says the girl who has whined incessantly since the temps around here fell below that 70F mark! Don't be a stranger!! :sunbath:

:kiss:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the first guy he shot on the news last night recollecting the time he was shot by the same homeowner, but lived and is now in prison. Pretty crazy. The guy just point blank was shooting him in the head and then in the leg even with him begging for his life. But then the interviewer asked if he was not in the mans home illegally and he admitted yes he was and he deserved what he got. Sounds like this guy doesn't F around and is tired of finding people in his home. Like most of us I assume... :)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now some of the reports Im reading make more sense. It was reported today that he used a .22 with the first guy, shooting him 6 times. Then used a 9mm with the guy he just killed. He actually told the news reporter yesterday that he's getting a bigger gun for the next guy. Hahaahaaa. I don't know if he's a little off in the head or just really determined to guard his castle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom