To the Tulsan who defended his home, again, yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the first guy he shot on the news last night recollecting the time he was shot by the same homeowner, but lived and is now in prison. Pretty crazy. The guy just point blank was shooting him in the head and then in the leg even with him begging for his life. But then the interviewer asked if he was not in the mans home illegally and he admitted yes he was and he deserved what he got. Sounds like this guy doesn't F around and is tired of finding people in his home. Like most of us I assume... :)

This doesn't exactly sound like the same sequence of events, but here is the interview of the first guy Sweeney shot. I'm not sure I believe a guy that would break into someone house.

http://www.newson6.com/clip/14700614/former-burglar-shot-during-robbery-speaks-out

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You really have to wonder if it was truly machismo or adrenaline or just plain ignorant thoughts that allowed him to say things in such a manner. The last thing I ever want to do is kill someone in my home... I hate ghosts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom