To those considering using payanywhere.com.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't. I changed over to them after square.com went anti gun and they assured me they were pro 2A.

I tried to conduct a sale today and it failed, called them up and found out they had cancelled my merchant account and didn't even have the decency to let me know.

I verified with them that it was because I sold firearms

So now I'm back to looking for a basic way to accept CC's without all of the high dollar fees that a "real" merchant account have associated to them.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well crap. I just signed up with them and they confirmed they are gun friendly. I haven't had my first transaction yet however.

Note my account and business name is "Dans Guns & Acc, LLC". You think they would've said something!

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't. I changed over to them after square.com went anti gun and they assured me they were pro 2A.

I tried to conduct a sale today and it failed, called them up and found out they had cancelled my merchant account and didn't even have the decency to let me know.

I verified with them that it was because I sold firearms

So now I'm back to looking for a basic way to accept CC's without all of the high dollar fees that a "real" merchant account have associated to them.

Lemme know where u end up!

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Joe Mozer from Payment Alliance International. They are cc processing people who are endorsed by the NRA. When all the financial institutions and card processing companies started going anti, they saw their niche. They are located in Florida.

Joe Mozer
Phone: 866-371-2273 Ext. 1117
Direct: 561-899-1661
[email protected]

Tell him you're an OSA member and I'll let him know to hook you up. Especially with the mobile reader option.

I've built sites for firearms dealers all over the country from NY, FL to KY, OK and TX. They have a product called eProcessing Network. It gives you the platform to enter the payments online, sell on your site, have a terminal in your store AND SWIPE ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.

The dealers I work with that use them love it and I always promote the guy because he's super easy to work with, a good guy, and instead of saying "oh yeah, we don't have a policy against firearms". They actively seek out that industry and it's their bread and butter. They not only don't have a problem with it, they support it.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a few people,that still use Square..... Just happens that they opened their accounts under their name instead of business names.

Latest posts

Top Bottom