Toby Keith won't be down for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody remember Toby at OU? Didn’t he go there and play a little football?
Any 1st hand memories?

My wife (and daughter) met him one time while he was filming a movie, Broken Bridges, at the little Christian school where the wife taught. She remembers and appreciated how genuine he was, he came into her classroom just to say hi. He was very friendly to the regular folks, just a regular dude, a big dude, and a good decent man….. sad to lose him so early.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do remember an interesting bit about him, when one of his daughters was going to Moore HS and got onto the cheerleading squad, he, his wife or the daughter over heard a "Karen" bitching about how she managed to get onto the squad because, 'They are just white trash with money". Hence the album "White trash with money". And he /they laughed all the way to the bank.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody remember Toby at OU? Didn’t he go there and play a little football?
Any 1st hand memories?

My wife (and daughter) met him one time while he was filming a movie, Broken Bridges, at the little Christian school where the wife taught. She remembers and appreciated how genuine he was, he came into her classroom just to say hi. He was very friendly to the regular folks, just a regular dude, a big dude, and a good decent man….. sad to lose him so early.
he never attended OU as a student

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
1707874285304.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom