Tom Gresham and the typical "KNOW IT ALL" anti-gun troll--AR's and MG's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was good listen. Typical lib, probably gets his info from Everytown or the like.

This show was aired today, and you might want to give this a listen. If you will download the link below. Tom Gresham goes at it with Ted from Arlington(typical "KNOW IT ALL" anti-gun troll) over AR's and MG's. Click on the arrow icon to start the program and then move the dial across until you get to at about 33:10.

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/florida-s...fight-anti-gunner-fail-gun-talk-radio-21818-a

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan and promoter of his. Nothing but solid info from that guy. I wish more gun owners would listen to so they are up to speed on the politics associated with firearms.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tom mentioned that people confuse semi-auto's and machine guns, and that is quite true. My late uncle was a WWII-era veteran and when he saw me shooting an AR told me that they were machine guns and thus should be banned. I told him the difference but he still held that AR's were machine guns.

He then saw my old (made in 1966) Ishapore and asked me if it was a BAR.

300px-RFI_Rifle_7.62mm_2A1.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom