Tomorrow! Tomorrow! When the sun comes up tomorrow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow morning kicks off the official start of bird season! Though it’s just for the goofy water turkeys and not quail and duck, I’m already all jacked up on Mountain Dew. Hope y’all fellers are too. Shoot straight. Don’t worry if you miss, not everyone can be me! Lol

Seriously, got get after em! Show some piles and smiles!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geese are showing up in the drainage area behind our house, to bad the city will not let me hunt them. (Wife would be worse)

Good luck folks.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tomorrow is also an early waterfowl day for veterans and active duty (licenses and stamps still required). I'll be out for one of the dozens of wood ducks that are calling my place home right now.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love animals too.

Especially with 'taters & gravy...

P.E.T.A. - People Eatin' Tasty Animals.
:drunk2:
___
Me too. She is the reason we will only take ground venison and I never tried hunting in the 25 years we have been together. She knows when we buy meat at the store an animal had to die for us to have it, but she can look past it is if it is already packaged and it was not a "cute animal".

Women, you can not live with them, but they are better than an over friendly cell mate. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom