tonneau covers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would you like to know?

What don’t you like about it?

I don’t like the way mine rubs against the back of the cab when I’m using it rolled back. I don’t like that if it isn’t secured with the straps it unfurls & blows around when the wind is really strong and it’s parked somewhere broadside to the wind.

That kinda stuff. If you could change it, what would you do?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my thoughts. I have had hard covers years ago , had rollup basically just tarp, (no support in middle), fold up, and now aluminum rollup which I love. Easy to rollup, quick process, can’t cut through with a knife and as waterproof as any.
it also will lock if you have a tailgate that locks
Pic attached. Best all round have owned for me

I like the looks of that.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What don’t you like about it?

I don’t like the way mine rubs against the back of the cab when I’m using it rolled back. I don’t like that if it isn’t secured with the straps it unfurls & blows around when the wind is really strong and it’s parked somewhere broadside to the wind.

That kinda stuff. If you could change it, what would you do?
Can't think of anything I don't like. As I said earlier ITT, I've had one on my last 4 trucks. keeps things safe and mostly dry. With a locking tailgate its secure. If I have something that the tonneau is in the way even when folded, just have to loosen 2 wingnuts to remove it.

MikePAC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So following majority advice on bed liners, the wife and I stopped at the Linex place on Kelly in Edmond, which is now Bullet liner. While talking to the guy, the wife saw tonneau covers. She wants one.

I have always had shells never tonneau covers. So school me please.

We are considering semi solid roll up versus fold up. Pros and cons? Types of material? Do these things leak water or dust?

Brands/features prefered? Brands/features to avoid?
Yes, go see Will at Edmond pickup! My roll -n-lock gets smaller at front of bed which I needed for 4-wheeler, however, never been good at keeping water out of bed. My previous folder hung over the top and was watertight and mostly dust tight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom