Too old to hot rod!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
1635378621175.png
Easy in and easy out !! :cool:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never too old . I'm not into hot rods, I'm into cars that handle. I have a 2013 Fiat 500 Sport that has every store bought performance and handling part/ mod known for a non-turbo car. It has many custom hand built parts also. It may be the most modified Fiat 500 in the country. It handles like a slot car and I drive it like I stole it. When the Twisted Sisters Fiat run was being held ,I ran it the last four years in the Texas Foothills. I ran The Tail of the Dragon in Tenn. once. I'm 67 until I get into that car, then I'm 18 again.
Fiat 7-3-20 (1).JPG

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a 17 year old I fell asleep driving my 1939 Chevy coupe and ran into the rear end of a 1953 Packard. The Packard was none the worse for wear but the Chevy coupe was totaled. I'm now 77 years old and in recent years I've been looking for replacement for that '39 Chevy and I thin I'd look out of character if I were to be seen driving a 1929 Chevy coupe so I'm officially giving up the search.
Old farts, driving cool cars, get a lot of thumbs up!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never too old . I'm not into hot rods, I'm into cars that handle. I have a 2013 Fiat 500 Sport that has every store bought performance and handling part/ mod known for a non-turbo car. It has many custom hand built parts also. It may be the most modified Fiat 500 in the country. It handles like a slot car and I drive it like I stole it. When the Twisted Sisters Fiat run was being held ,I ran it the last four years in the Texas Foothills. I ran The Tail of the Dragon in Tenn. once. I'm 67 until I get into that car, then I'm 18 again.View attachment 230912
A very wise man once said, " It ant dying I'm talking about, it's living!" Gus McCray of Lonesome Dove! We had a '08 Saturn Sky, bright red, 5 speed manual transmission, a cool looking, and handling car, especially on steep, crooked roads! Try the Pig Trail, Highway 23, north from I-40 at Ozark Arkansas to 412! This Saturn Sky's exceptional handling allowed us to avoid two serious car wreaks in the three years weowned it,. one a wrong way car on I-40, with combined speeds of 140 MPH!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the Wedge was what you really wanted back then :)
I have had several muscle cars, and Hot rods include a '51 Chevy coupe with 400 HP, a "55 Austin Healey with a 327 Chevy V-8, a ' 48 Ford Coupe, stock, a '55 Crown Victoria, stock, a '63 Ford Galaxy 500 with a 406 four speed, with factory 3 two's, '63 Plymoth Sport Fury with 383, 4 speed, A '69 Chevelle with 350 HP, 396, I grew up near a collage town Russellville AR. and it was like American Graffiti back in the early 60's, good times!

Latest posts

Top Bottom