Too plain AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I attempted to put the rear sight further back, but when it didn't slide on easily I moved it up. I will try it again. Now, why do you say the buttstock is junk? Also, instead of a vertical grip, what would you use? Thanks for your help!
The stock is fine. I doubt your using your rifle to fight in a war. I have the same vertical grip on one of my AR's. I like it. I also don't use one on another rifle. It's about what you like not about what others do. I actually like 15" rails. I just don't like the one on your rifle. Maybe put a 12" rail where the barrel sticks out a few inches and you still have plenty of room for your hand to extend out while shooting. But like Someone else said, don't put 20 pounds of crap on it. Good luck!

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stock is fine. I doubt your using your rifle to fight in a war. I have the same vertical grip on one of my AR's. I like it. I also don't use one on another rifle. It's about what you like not about what others do. I actually like 15" rails. I just don't like the one on your rifle. Maybe put a 12" rail where the barrel sticks out a few inches and you still have plenty of room for your hand to extend out while shooting. But like Someone else said, don't put 20 pounds of crap on it. Good luck!

This. I've always liked magpul products. Never broken any of it and its lightweight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom