Took a Buck with my 9mm Pistol! (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the video of the buck I took yesterday with my Canik TP9SFX 9mm. My goal was to get a deer with this pistol this year, buck or doe, but I was really hoping for a buck. Luckily enough I was able to sneak into the woods yesterday and with all the leaves and ground being wet from the rain, that made it a lot easier. I also had my rifle with me just in case something showed up out of pistol range.

The video just finished uploading this morning, so the high definition may not be fully loaded up yet.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the video of the buck I took yesterday with my Canik TP9SFX 9mm. My goal was to get a deer with this pistol this year, buck or doe, but I was really hoping for a buck. Luckily enough I was able to sneak into the woods yesterday and with all the leaves and ground being wet from the rain, that made it a lot easier. I also had my rifle with me just in case something showed up out of pistol range.

The video just finished uploading this morning, so the high definition may not be fully loaded up yet.

Great video hooligan as usual congrats on the buck

Latest posts

Top Bottom