1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Took the P365 out again with new ammo. Better results, not flawless.

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by RustedBeef, Oct 7, 2018.

1. RustedBeef

RustedBeef Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Last time I shot 300 rounds of that steel cased Winchester ammo and had a bunch of extraction problems, the kind where the spent casing doesn't get extracted out of the chamber and a new round bumps into it when trying to get chambered. Happened more than I wanted.

This time I took it out with 400 rounds of brass Federal fmjs and Remington jhps/fmj ammo and was a whole lot better. However, it still had 3 or 4 extraction problems (way less than last time). The first time I didn't really focus on accuracy since I just wanted to see if it was broken, but happy to report that accuracy was very nice this time around.

What do you think I should do about the extraction problem? Figure I could watch some videos to learn how to remove and give it a cleaning, though I'm not sure if that'll ruin the warranty. I'll have to check. I could send it back to Sig if it's needed, but that'll suck.

2. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I'd send it back to sig. Pretty easy process from my experience.

3. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I would absolutely send that gun back to Sig. They aren't cheap guns, and there are plenty of them out there that are FLAWLESS. Mine is. I expect them to make a fine firearm that does exactly what it is supposed to do - and my expectations have been met in my personal version.

Send it back, they will make it right.

C_Hallbert, D. Hargrove and dlmcm like this.
  4. RustedBeef

RustedBeef Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Gonna have to wait until tomorrow when their customer service lines are open. Hope it doesn't take long.

5. bigred1

bigred1 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I'm with @tRidiot on this one. Send it back and get what you paid good money for. I haven't had any problems with mine either and you should expect the same.

6. cktad

cktad Sharpshooter

Yes, send it to Sig as they tend to upgrade other parts if necessary.

7. druryj

druryj Super Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Agree with everyone here. Call Sig CS, they should provide a pre-paid label you use to send it back. They’ll fix it, and send it back to you pronto. I’ve sent guns in for factory repairs a few times and usually it’s been back in my hands in 7-10 days. You might check with them to be sure but I’d send the magazines back too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk