Took the P365 out again with new ammo. Better results, not flawless.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I shot 300 rounds of that steel cased Winchester ammo and had a bunch of extraction problems, the kind where the spent casing doesn't get extracted out of the chamber and a new round bumps into it when trying to get chambered. Happened more than I wanted.

This time I took it out with 400 rounds of brass Federal fmjs and Remington jhps/fmj ammo and was a whole lot better. However, it still had 3 or 4 extraction problems (way less than last time). The first time I didn't really focus on accuracy since I just wanted to see if it was broken, but happy to report that accuracy was very nice this time around.

What do you think I should do about the extraction problem? Figure I could watch some videos to learn how to remove and give it a cleaning, though I'm not sure if that'll ruin the warranty. I'll have to check. I could send it back to Sig if it's needed, but that'll suck.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would absolutely send that gun back to Sig. They aren't cheap guns, and there are plenty of them out there that are FLAWLESS. Mine is. I expect them to make a fine firearm that does exactly what it is supposed to do - and my expectations have been met in my personal version.

Send it back, they will make it right.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree with everyone here. Call Sig CS, they should provide a pre-paid label you use to send it back. They’ll fix it, and send it back to you pronto. I’ve sent guns in for factory repairs a few times and usually it’s been back in my hands in 7-10 days. You might check with them to be sure but I’d send the magazines back too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom