Took 'Women on Target' Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinnamon

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I attended the 'Women on Target' class this past Saturday at the Tulsa Gun Club.
I really enjoyed it and felt like I learned a lot!
It was a very comfortable, no pressure atmosphere, which is what I was hoping to get out of a women only class.
I highly recommend this to any ladies wanting to take a introductory class!
I especially liked that we got to try out so many different pistols. (In looking around for a class, I noticed a lot of them required you to bring your own gun, so you would only be able to practice on that one.) We tried out guns in just about every caliber, and even varietes in each caliber. I now know exactly what fits me well and what I feel comfortable shooting. Definitely takes the guess work out of picking a gun to buy. We also shot a 12 gauge and 20 gauge shotgun.
Overall, a fun and very informative morning!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds awesome.

That would be cool to test fire all those different weapons on the same day. I'm sure it helped narrow down your decision for a handgun purchase.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool!! I think (and wish) more women would take a more serious look at personal protection. I enjoy watching cold-case type forensics shows and women -as compared to men- are so much more often the target of nutcase predators.

Latest posts

Top Bottom