Tool less buttpad removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And a 10 round Lancer mags DOES fit nicely. Could probably stuff the bottom of the cavity with some other stuff.

IMG_20220525_010408336.jpg

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know at my last job the tooling dept used to get some that were only about a half inch long and wide and the only way you could get them apart was by sliding them. And like an idiot (no surprise there!) I decided I'd try to wear a couple as an earing. As soon as I got them anywhere close to each other, they snapped together at the very edge of my earlobe.... :scream: Don't try this at home guys!🤦‍♂️ Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little off topic and doesn't help in your project, but I picked up a Thompson Center compass in .270win a couple years ago when they were on sale for like $300 that has the hollow plastic stock. It sounded cheap and wasn't very sturdy in my opinion so I found some quick setting, low shrinking and lite weight modeling epoxy to fill the buttstock. It really transformed the stock and balanced the rifle nicely. Plus it helped slightly with the kick of the 150 grainers.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know at my last job the tooling dept used to get some that were only about a half inch long and wide and the only way you could get them apart was by sliding them. And like an idiot (no surprise there!) I decided I'd try to wear a couple as an earing. As soon as I got them anywhere close to each other, they snapped together at the very edge of my earlobe.... :scream: Don't try this at home guys!🤦‍♂️ Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
I learn SO MUCH from hanging out here! :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom