Tool sales/black friday??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to provide my own tools on my new job, and am woefully behind times since I had to do this last. I'm looking for the best deals on cordless impacts, specifically 3/8" and 1/2" drive. Would like to stay with Milwaukee since I already have a drill/batteries/charger/etc. Dewalt would be a 2nd place option. If it comes with more batteries/charger, even better. Have looked at a few deals like Home Depot, but my google fu must be weak as I'm not seeing much. Any links or ideaa would be greatly appreciated!!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to provide my own tools on my new job, and am woefully behind times since I had to do this last. I'm looking for the best deals on cordless impacts, specifically 3/8" and 1/2" drive. Would like to stay with Milwaukee since I already have a drill/batteries/charger/etc. Dewalt would be a 2nd place option. If it comes with more batteries/charger, even better. Have looked at a few deals like Home Depot, but my google fu must be weak as I'm not seeing much. Any links or ideaa would be greatly appreciated!!

Home Depot is about the only place to find Milwaukee since they basically own the Milwaukee/Ridgid/Ryobi brands.

The best deals at the Depot will be with the Ridgid brand combos, which throw in extra tools depending on the combo set you get.

Best of luck!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vote goes to Ridgid personally.... I've never had to use it, but they have the lifetime warranty even on batteries. And because they go on sale frequently, it's easy to get fresh batteries on specials if needed. Like, two black fridays ago I picked up a 5 toolkit with 3x4AH batteries and then two bonus "pick your bare tools" I think for like $300ish which at the time was the price of the angle grinder and circular saw I selected as the bonus tools.

I recently diversified into some Bosch stuff but that's because I got a truckload of their stuff on the cheap. I don't even know what I'll do with all the spare batteries I got. Their quality has been solid for me as well as a data point.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Home Depot has great buys on Milwaukee sometimes. Look on their website and scroll through all the offerings. I've saved some serious money on their online only/ship offerings. I'm in the process of moving away from corded tools anywhere I can so I've jumped on the Milwaukee train since they still lead with their battery tech. Dewalt is close though and not a bad option at all, but if you already have batteries and chargers the answer is simple.

ETA: Try to stick with the brushless "Fuel" versions but HD sometimes does run their brushed versions at smoking deals that are too good to pass on. I was needing an inflator and they had a kit with the M12 inflator, a small battery, charger, and a metric 3/8" Ratchet set with bags and a free tool pic for the same price as just the inflator. It was an online only offer. I grabbed a 3/8 impact gun for the free tool pic. The price was about like getting the charger, battery, ratchet set and impact for free.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...h-Friction-Ring-Combo-Kit-2663-22RH/313668275
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...Kit-W-2-0Ah-Battery-and-Bag-3453-21/320559163
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...nch-w-Friction-Ring-2962-20-2854-20/319401769

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've transitioned all my cordless to Ridgid. Like above, I've never had to utilize the warranty. Just be sure to register them, even the batteries for the warranty.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d be hitting pawn shops. There are a lot of good deals to be had IF you know the real value of things. Make a decent offer and I’m sure they’d take it.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go to slickdeals, set up notifications using Milwaukee as the keyword and you will be notified when someone post a deal on Milwaukee tools.

Slickdeals is a site where the members post bargain type deals. And the members provide feedback on the deals, sometime good feedback, others not so much.

Home Depot has great, clearance type sales a couple times a year. As in 75% off occasionally.

https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?q=Milwaukee+&searcharea=deals&searchin=first

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've transitioned all my cordless to Ridgid. Like above, I've never had to utilize the warranty. Just be sure to register them, even the batteries for the warranty.
Second on the importance of registering the product. I got jammed on a battery because it wasn't registered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom