Toolbox find.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going thru one of my old toolboxes looking for my mower blade sharpener and ran across an old rusty knife I had totally forgotten I had. Going to have to clean it up this winter and see if I can sell it. Is an old Kabar folder with the coffin handle. Closed length is 5 1/4 inches and open length is 9 3/8 inches This is what one looks like in great shape. The knife pictured is not mine.

Kabar.jpg

Kabar 2.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes but she is gone so I can not take good pictures of what I have.

Well, first you have to get the old Polaroid Instant out, find film, load the film, drop the film, pick it up and try loading it again. Then take a picture, wave it in the air to develop, drop it, pick it back up, make sure it wasn't damaged. Now, take a picture of it with your phone, email that to yourself, open the email on the computer, print out the email, drop the printout, fall over trying to pick it up, pick yourself up, pick up the printout, scan the printout into a picture file on the computer, copy and paste it into your forum post.

It's that easy.. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom