Top Gun Maverick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally watching the new Top Gun Movie...
Didn't know it was turning into Star Wars when Luke has to blow up the Death Star... Shooting at a 3 meter air vent target. But the Flight footage was good ..

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did enjoy the movie, even in spite of the phony physics. Maverick would be puddle of goo in the maneuver you are referring too, g-forces can do that, of course I am assuming the plane held together. Also worth mentioning, he would have been retired. Of course we do have a new woke military, he could have sued for age related discrimination, but that was not referenced.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did enjoy the movie, even in spite of the phony physics. Maverick would be puddle of goo in the maneuver you are referring too, g-forces can do that, of course I am assuming the plane held together. Also worth mentioning, he would have been retired. Of course we do have a new woke military, he could have sued for age related discrimination, but that was not referenced.
I was laughing earlier than that when he "survived" and acft breaking up with him in it/ejecting above I think
mach 10, over 7600 mph he would have literally vaporized.....yet he manages to walk into a diner and speak..LOL

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps Top Gun Maverick was another installment of the Coyote versus Road Runner cartoons were they edited out Wile. E., played by Tom Cruise, getting injured by acme products.

Latest posts

Top Bottom