Top Gun Maverick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, just a movie, got to appeal to various markets like the ladies who want to suck their guys like me in who do not watch movies much This one again. Not a documentary of real stuff but enough to keep us interested if we watch. Love story along with being upside down bending an adversary fighter jet over, canape to canape 10 ft apart until he had fuel starvation while giving him the finger was the first version trigger with me. Yep, I could verify that was somewhat of a description of something of the real event that happened.

Like other tear jerkier movies of stupids holding their firearms sideways while shooting. Yep, just a movie.

Myself, I had rather be doing real things myself, even mowing the yard, than watching make believe people doing make believe things. They could get their mind warped into their make believe world into real life and be weird, ya know?

But no irony in posting how you like to do "real" things on a virtual forum....

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. My tastes run to old movies starring such people as John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and so many others. If I want to watch a movie, I dig out one from my collection of old movies on BETA.

That pretty much sums up ALL of my TV watching as well.
Fixed it for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom