Top Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Loved that show. Would have loved being in a similar competition with amateurs... no way I could have competed with the people who were on the show.
I think one season an amateur kid won the whole thing, shooting against ex military and swat types.
I saw one woman from a swat team that looked like she'd never shot a semi auto pistol before. Probably just nerves.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think one season an amateur kid won the whole thing, shooting against ex military and swat types.
I saw one woman from a swat team that looked like she'd never shot a semi auto pistol before. Probably just nerves.
Yeah, I just meant people closer to my skill level. Everyone I saw on that show was pretty good. Much better than me, anyway.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is that the kid, Dustin? He's an incredible all around shooter! That's one of the seasons that they're showing now on that channel. We dumped DISH network a few years back, so I watch Roku and Pluto a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom