totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been there done that!! Cant tell ya why and nothing happend but Ive been
"spoked" a few times like that..

And ya know Im a big boy and can shoot to...
ya, we've been some places together where we should've been spooked. but i guess we weren't smart enuff to be. but this was so strong i couldn't hardly concentrate on gettin the site up for looking around and i need a brighter flashlight. i was packin my k40 like allways but it wasn't much comfort

okdrvr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get them and always try to follow them.

Last one I didn't follow was 3 weeks ago. Following would have required battle w/wife to take her purse when we'd be within view of car almost entire time.

Result.... Broken window and stolen purse, cell phone and headset.

Wierdest was to detour to nearest convenience store and buy lottery ticket.

End result... By the time we got back on highway home, we ended up next to SUV w/stream of oil pouring out of engine from bottom. Advised people in SUV.
Could they have been saved from a bad fire? Maybe
Could someone else have been saved from an accident due to all the oil in road? Maybe

I just go w/them. I figure their directives from God. I don't need to know what the outcome is to trust them.

I'll share another... Rolling down I-90 from Buffalo in bad snowstorm. Get to NorthEast PA. Get clear message I need to stop at truck stop for tea and french fries. YES I said tea and french fries. I NEVER DO THAT.

End Result... I missed being in a 60 vehicle pileup 15 miles down the road.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The human brain can do strange things when a person is exhausted, sleep deprived and/or disoriented. I believe this includes seeing things that really aren't there (UFO's) so why not strange feelings as well? Such experiences are totally real to the person perceiving them just as the phantom pain that recent amputees have in their missing limb is totally real.

Latest posts

Top Bottom