totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in 6th grade my parents, me, and my sister lived in a 2story house. I would wake up at 2 in the morning about 3 times a week with a feeling like I was being watched. I could hear noises in the kitchen like someone was opening all the silver wear cabinets and emptying them. My parents room was at the end of a long hall and on many occasions would see a small dark figure walk across from my room to my sisters room. The same time I lived in that house I would wake up from sleep wheezing and gasping for air. The doctor said it was asthma and gave me an inhaler. It never worked. As soon as we moved out the "asthma" stopped. When we moved out my parents said that the house gave them the kreeps and that was before I told them anything

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This must be the paranormal activity thread. I think i've posted this before but i will again. I've seen some weird stuff out southwest of nowata in the boonies. At my ex's grandmas place on wednesday nights there'd be a lantern light that'd move down the fenceline at dusk and then disappear, there was nobody around it, just a floating ball of light. And then i seen every light on in a trailer that didnt have power going to it whatsoever. creepy

Last edited:

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was recently in Tulsa on some business and stayed at the Marriott over by ORU. On my second night, as I lay asleep, I felt something jump onto the bed. I could then feel the weight of whatever it was on my legs and moving up toward my head. ( The same way it feels when a cat or dog crawls up your body when you're lying down.) When I felt the weight at my shoulders, I flung the covers back in an attempt to fling "it" off of me. Needless to say, I found it very difficult to go back to sleep that night. I stayed 2 more nights and never experienced that again.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was recently in Tulsa on some business and stayed at the Marriott over by ORU. On my second night, as I lay asleep, I felt something jump onto the bed. I could then feel the weight of whatever it was on my legs and moving up toward my head. ( The same way it feels when a cat or dog crawls up your body when you're lying down.) When I felt the weight at my shoulders, I flung the covers back in an attempt to fling "it" off of me. Needless to say, I found it very difficult to go back to sleep that night. I stayed 2 more nights and never experienced that again.
Oklahoma bed bugs

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around 1975 my parents were headed from Wichita Falls to Ardmore, newborn in the cab, and they saw a guy walking down the road with a pregnant woman. My mom talked my dad into pulling over and offering them a ride. It was misting, and kind of cold. My folks only had a pickup at that time, but the couple took them up on the offer to ride in the truck bed. The guy introduced himself and his wife, and said they were married and they were going to see her family in Ardmore.
Now my mom started to get really creeped out for some reason. She just kept thinking that her newborn baby is right next to this man, a pane of glass away, and who is he? He could be a murderer for all she knew. So finally they got creeped out enough to drop the couple off in Ringling. The guy got really, really mad, and was arguing with his wife a lot. My folks kept on going to Ardmore.

Many years later they see a guy's photo on the news, and my mom and dad both recognized him, so they turn the news up. It was the man they had helped!
Why was he in the news?

He was convicted of murder near Ringling, but his accomplice had never been found. It wasn't his first murder, either, as he apparently had confessed to more.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around 1975 my parents were headed from Wichita Falls to Ardmore, newborn in the cab, and they saw a guy walking down the road with a pregnant woman. My mom talked my dad into pulling over and offering them a ride. It was misting, and kind of cold. My folks only had a pickup at that time, but the couple took them up on the offer to ride in the truck bed. The guy introduced himself and his wife, and said they were married and they were going to see her family in Ardmore.
Now my mom started to get really creeped out for some reason. She just kept thinking that her newborn baby is right next to this man, a pane of glass away, and who is he? He could be a murderer for all she knew. So finally they got creeped out enough to drop the couple off in Ringling. The guy got really, really mad, and was arguing with his wife a lot. My folks kept on going to Ardmore.

Many years later they see a guy's photo on the news, and my mom and dad both recognized him, so they turn the news up. It was the man they had helped!
Why was he in the news?

He was convicted of murder near Ringling, but his accomplice had never been found. It wasn't his first murder, either, as he apparently had confessed to more.

That one made my skin crawl a bit.

Oklahoma bed bugs

:laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom