totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All right; here are my small contributions. In 1970 I was a student in college, and about two in the morning, I heard my mom open the bedroom door. I was awake by this time and before she could say anything to me, I knew what had happened: my grandmother, her mother had died.

Later on, she tried to pooh-pooh it, telling me that it must have been on my mind or something, but it had not been. I believe that I finally half-way convinced her that there was no way that I could have known that. In any event, I am convinced that my experience was paranormal, as there was no way that I could have known that.

The second story.

Both of my older brothers are retired cops, and this story takes place more than 25 years ago. We were in the house that my mom and I had recently bought, and we had two small dogs. We had just moved in to the house and the dogs were just going positively crazy. Dennis had come over to see us, and we were all in the basement, when we heard something upstairs. This made the dogs go even crazier, and so Dennis and I went upstairs and checked it out, with our guns drawn. We didn't find anything that time, but both Mom and I kept noticing things missing, or misplaced.

Later we heard rumors (never confirmed, BTW) that the house had been built over an Indian burial ground. That was in the Pacific Northwest, and soon after that, we sold the house and moved back to Kansas. That had nothing to do with our move; I was transferred to Wichita by Boeing.

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been spooked a few times while hunting or on missions. A couple of the times I was spooked while hunting I either saw a mountain lion or saw fresh tracks. While on missions I ran into a hog and had the same feelings. Another time, we ran into a couple of enemy scouts that we ended up engaging. One was questioned and he said they had been watching us for quite a while before we saw them.

T

TheMcs

Back before my time my parents were house hunting. They found one that was all of perfect, except my Dad had a bad feeling about it. They passed on that one and bought another. Within a year the first house had been leveled by a tornado.

I've had a few. They usually have to do with my job, a lot of which is going to people's homes to give a estimate on renovation costs (Another reason I'm grateful for CC). I've had wierd feelings about some places that I ignored and nothing happened. There have been a few over the years though, that I didn't feel good about from the phone call to the person. Just something that didn't seem right. When I was younger I would just not go. The odd thing is I never heard back (if I miss an appt, I usually get a phone call from the person within 30 minutes). Over the past 10 years I've just called back and said that our work schedule didn't allow for anything additional (this is my own business BTW).

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was coming home late from work one night maybe 2-3 months ago when I noticed I was nearly out of gas. So I ended up stopping at a little gas station in BFE off highway 9. When I pulled into the station I noticed the station was closed and no lights were on except the pump lights. Of course I picked the worlds slowest pump, it probably took 15 mins to get half a tank if that. After standing there for 10-15 mins and getting pissed off / frustrated out of nowhere I was hit with a sense of gloom and terror. I felt like someone was watching me and / or something bad was about to happen. When I turned around I notice an old white pickup with 3 guys in it. They were sitting in the middle of the road with their lights off. I would say they sat their for a good 30 seconds looking in my direction before they turned into the gas station. The truck then parked in front of the entrance of the convenience store. I than step out from behind the pump so I could see them better and I noticed all three staring directly at me. At that moment I thought to myself if they get out of that truck either I'm gunna kill them or they are going to kill and rob me. I remember looking at the pump and noticing I had only pumped maybe 4 gallons. I thought to myself that should be plenty, it's time to go. I than noticed the passenger lean over and retrieve something from either the floor or the glove box. He than looked over his shoulder at me and open the door. At that moment I retrieved my firearm and made sure they knew I had a weapon. Someone said, "Look he's got a gun." The passenger door then shut and I could hear them arguing back and forth. I locked eyes with the driver and I heard him say, "Let's just get out of here." Seconds later I heard the truck start and they drove off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom