totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I used to work part time security at a mall in Kansas City, one of the things we had to do was go down this long hallway to close the back door of the theatre after they left. I always had that feeling and gun in hand. In your case, it's probably just the ATF wandering about all those guns you buy and trade. :)

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had the feeling too. Something tells you, "you shouldn't be there." It forces you to stop, look around, and constantly check your back. I have had that feeling camping, and it was just hard to sleep through the night. I am waiting on my ccw, so I just had my hand on my knife the rest of the night.

A few weeks ago I was hunting alone, and tracking through dense forest looking for rabbits, and possibly hog. I kept seeing hog signs, and it was eerily quiet. This land is so densely wooded that there may only be 5 ft of open area to move about in before the trees and brush stack tightly upon each other, only revealing the occasional chunk of blue sky. Only slow, deliberate movement is allowed, and the proverbial "orange Rhino" could go unnoticed. After noticing a 3.5"-4" wide hog print, and passing what appeared to be a bedding areas, I found my self in a confined clearing, the size of a boxing ring, surrounded by dense reeds, again concealing anything behind it.

Right as I thought to myself, "this would be the worst time to track into a hog." I heard the snarling grunt of an unseen hog that must have been only ten feet from me. I could sense the aggression in it's tone, but could not locate the would be attacker. One snorting proclamation of territory, then silence. The silence was the worst. I had no bearing on the agitated pig, and no room to retreat--A stand-off. I removed my side arm from its holster, pointed it in the general direction of the offended pig, and my only option was to wait.

The next 15 minutes felt like hours, and once the situation cooled down, I couldn't wait to leave. I had that same eerie, overwhelming feeling as I walked out of the bush. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was watching me, or tracking me.

I guess what I am saying, is it is a real thing. There is a reason for the alarm. Sometimes we know what it is, sometimes we don't.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought we were just talking about times we felt alarmed. I read through some of the previous posts and found it was more paranormal related. I remember a time when I was much younger, in probably fourth/fifth grade. I had a waterbed, which I absolutely loved, because it was goofy and fun to play on. One morning while I was waking up after sleeping in, I was laying close to the edge of the bed, with my eyes half open and thinking about getting up and starting my weekend. As I lay there, all of the sudden the waterbed mattress jumped, as if someone had pressed their weight abruptly down on the mattress. The water jumped three distinct times, and caused waves across the whole surface that sloshed back and forth moving me as well. I was so startled I just laid there for a few seconds then left.

There was no one in the room, and the only sane explanation I can conjure is I possibly had a muscle spasm. An undetected-by-me muscle spasm. I don't remember making any effort to move before the waterbed came to life, and it seemed to be pretty strong motions, stronger than I assume I could facilitate at that age. Also muscle spasms are usually short and twitchy, not long, powerful stroking motions, as this seemed to be. Don't want to think about it any more.

daniel1daniel2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only time I have ever had a feeling like that and something happened was one of the first times my dad let me go hunting on my own(I was probably about 12). He got up into his box, handed me a folding chair and told me to walk about 400 yards down the road and just sit down so I did up against a pine tree on the side of the road. Very soon afterword I got the feeling, soon after that someone starting shooting right behind me about 3-400 yards, sounded about like a 22. All of a sudden I hear something move in the pine needles beside me then on the other side then behind me. I started wondering what in the world could move that fast and me never see it. Then the tree I am leaning against shakes and I hear a thud and then again, at that point I had had enough and took off at a dead run for my dad's stand. Needless to say I made it safely. After a while whoever was shootin started shooting something quite a bit larger. The next time I went down there and looked there was 3, 22 bullets in the tree and something that went all the way through the tree I don't know if it would have been above my head or not but ether way I am really happy I left when I did

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine's probably something everyone has experienced. But it starts from a dream while lying in bed. Who all has had the dream that when it ends and you wake up you're not able to move or speak? Try with all your might and you can't lift your arm or leg or make a sound. :ooh2:

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine's probably something everyone has experienced. But it starts from a dream while lying in bed. Who all has had the dream that when it ends and you wake up you're not able to move or speak? Try with all your might and you can't lift your arm or leg or make a sound. :ooh2:

My wife has this happen to her at least 1-2 times a month, I usually hear her breathing kick up and then I just wake her up. It freaks her out pretty bad.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in High School one night I was leaving my girlfriends house around 10:00 - 11:00. I opened the door of my truck and a guy my age was sitting in my truck. I could barely talk for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom