totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I are working on putting a bunch of those Blair Witch thingies up all over our property.

I am hoping that if someone happens on our land, they will turn tail a run when they see this:

3.bp.blogspot.com__x_QvHHWcAsg_TEZfj9OXEgI_AAAAAAAAAyQ_chkxlvTfa6e386ed90dbf2f5dc2436bdcf0cc39.jpg

I know seeing that would give me the HeeBee GeeBees if I was in a place I shouldnt be in.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Another story... Went hunting on the WMA over by Hardesty, OK one evening. It just snowed the night before, and for an easier route to my stand I could walk this road for a mile that was there for a oil pump. And along this road, I saw cat tracks and where the snow was kind of built up, I could see where the tail had drug through the snow partly. I was pretty spooked the rest of that hunt. I watched the trees the rest of my walk. And was really scared walking out in the dark because all I had was my bow. I didn't take my pistol.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cousin and I have run across a cougar twice while hunting Harmon County, OK. Big, beautiful beasts. Once while we were driving, saw two fawns haul tail across the road, and a yellow blur rocket ditch to ditch behind them. The other was while we were in the blind. Sucker was just strolling down a fence line crossing the property. There be big cats out there, but they don't want anything to do with us.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The cousin and I have run across a cougar twice while hunting Harmon County, OK. Big, beautiful beasts. Once while we were driving, saw two fawns haul tail across the road, and a yellow blur rocket ditch to ditch behind them. The other was while we were in the blind. Sucker was just strolling down a fence line crossing the property. There be big cats out there, but they don't want anything to do with us.

I have seen a Lion up here in the panhandle on a property north of the Schultz hunting area by Hardesty. (Schultz is known for having cats on it. Bobcats and Lions.) And I saw a bobcat on Schultz.

Then saw a lion by Shamrock, TX and a lion by Quail, TX. Two in Texas were while I was sitting still and hunting. The one in Oklahoma was while I was done hunting and driving back home on county roads. It was running very fast away from me.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I are working on putting a bunch of those Blair Witch thingies up all over our property.

I am hoping that if someone happens on our land, they will turn tail a run when they see this:

I know seeing that would give me the HeeBee GeeBees if I was in a place I shouldnt be in.

I sometimes make these around a campfire and leave them. Left a bunch at a remote camp in Northern New Mexico last year.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a really creepy thing happen, I came home one day and my wife really wanted sex! I really didn't know how to react, I usually have to make all the moves....... I am not sure if she saw Abe Limcoln that day are had been chased by a mountain lion, or possibly had a Sasquatch encounter.....either way it really freaked me out

Latest posts

Top Bottom