totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
anyone ever have that feeling and not know why? i got called out at 0430 to a site just south of the little community of vernon okla. this morning, when i got out to unlock the gate i got an over whelming feeling of dread and i was spooked. was there til about an hour after sun up and never shook the feeling.

now i'm a big boy and been hunting all my life, sittin in the woods for hours waitin for sunrise and never had this happen before. anybody else?

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I second the sasquatch theory, also it could be the jersey devil far from home or the dreaded chupacabra coming up from Mexico.

Be lucky your still alive, close one bro'.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been there done that!! Cant tell ya why and nothing happend but Ive been
"spoked" a few times like that..

And ya know Im a big boy and can shoot to...

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had it coming up on a group of hunters in the field. One time even my golden's fur stood up as some really scumming guy's approached. I was glad my dog was there. He was a softly like most goldens but you got his attention you better watch out. He wasn't mess with by any dog in the area he wen't toe to toe with the dog that killed all the pit bull fighters dogs down the block, they release him unharmed so they must have some kind of code.

I get that in my house. My sis's husband had a son for another marriage die here. It was rented for years and no one would stay over 5 months saying it's haunted! I've been to the point of drawing my gun and clearing the house as weird noises happen or light going on. This hasn't happened in 5 years or so. What ever it is isn't a threat but it's very stange and wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom