Tough decisions ahead. Prayers needed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers for you, your wife, all of your family and those providing your care. It's gonna' be tough, but you'll get through it. We have a friend fighting pancreatic cancer right now. He was facing a 12-hour surgery which actually wound up 'only' taking eight hours. He's recovering marvelously ... progressing much faster than they ever imagined. The doctors are amazed. One day at a time and, if you need anything, we're all here for you.
Prayers!!!

Don

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God Bless, strengthen and care for you both, Jeff. I pray for good doctors and caregivers and for peace throughout. I’m already thankful for your faith. Hold firm to that and to your attitude. Fair winds Brother!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeff.
I prayed for you again this morning and will continue to pray for you. You can do this. I believe mental strength is very important. Tell yourself every day that this can’t stop you.
Stay strong my brother.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I’m sorry you have to go through this. And that your family does. I know me saying this ain’t gonna make you feel better but just know you have alot of people praying for y’all, me included. God does amazing things. Maybe this is a test for your faith. But remember that God will never let us face more than we can handle. Stay strong brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom