Tough time for someone trying to sell a used M&P SHIELD or BODYGUARD 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was glancing at some various used gun selling sites after that and can't help but feel a little for those trying to sell used ones asking $350 and up. This rebate and price drop was a bad April Fools event for them if they are trying to sell to folks legally able to buy.

Not directed at used Shield sellers, I remember seeing out-of-line high prices from private party sellers on sites like Armslist. An ATF fellow told me that folks who can't legally buy a gun will pay a premium for one and some folks are willing to sell to anyone with the cash with no ID required.

Sounds like a recipe for trouble if you are the seller to a felon and the gun is used or found on them even though the word "knowingly" is included in the selling law and the felon is the one prohibited from owning a gun.

upload_2017-4-2_11-59-31.png

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I sold a Shield about a month ago with an extra mag and a couple of holsters for $350 and thought that was a deal.

With this rebate I might have to get another one to replace it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom