Towable brush mower rental

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can rent a towable brush mower? South OKC, Norman, Purcell or Shawnee would be fine. The bigger and badder the better. Need one that will work behind a 900cc side by side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can rent a towable brush mower? South OKC, Norman, Purcell or Shawnee would be fine. The bigger and badder the better. Need one that will work behind a 900cc side by side.

I don't know about that, but I have a tractor and bushhog I could bring by if you have a trailer to put it on.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't many of those types of mowers need to operate off of PTO? If so, does a side by side have a PTO?
Yes they do and most of the towables have their own engine, hence my wanting the heaviest I could find. But after seeing that small John Deere with the flail mower in the video it would be fantastic for what we need if we could find one to rent. I had no idea that small of a tractor would run a flail like that. Next year I may try to find one to buy if I can find a decent place to store it. Once we get it knocked down, hopefully this year, we can keep it in shape going forward. Living in the city sucks... :(

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, in a tight area, I prefer a skid steer with a brush mower. I'm pretty sure I've heard of em for rent. We own one and love it. You can even tilt her straight up and down to trim limbs. Ours cuts a 6" tree flush to the ground pretty easy.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check in with one of the United Rentals branches near your house. Should be a couple locations in and around OKC you could inquire. They may have the small tractors with hogs or mowers and they should have skid steers with brush mowers. Are you in OKC area or where? I could check our system and let you know.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check in with one of the United Rentals branches near your house. Should be a couple locations in and around OKC you could inquire. They may have the small tractors with hogs or mowers and they should have skid steers with brush mowers. Are you in OKC area or where? I could check our system and let you know.

Yes, I’m in South OKC. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom