TP shortage ?......there's a TP shortage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard so many people complaining yesterday about Walmart not having any Toilet paper In stock that I got a laugh when the dollar store down the street had plenty in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went to firelake grocery here in Shawnee yesterday because the lady at Brahms said Walmart shelves had zero toilet paper or paper towels. When I got to the parking lot of firelake it was about as full as I have seen. Every person that came out had toilet paper and water. These morons are hurting those of us that actually need it. I wish I would have bought a bunch a couple weeks ago. But I went to the dollar store and they had some. Not a lot but enough to get us through for a couple weeks. And I had to stand behind about 15 people to get it. Then when I got home I got online and everywhere was sold out. I’ve never seen anything like it. I am going to Walmart tonight about 10 so I don’t have to deal with the crowds. Maybe I’ll get lucky and they will be restocking. My luck ain’t that great though. I’ll update on what it’s like when I get back.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to firelake grocery here in Shawnee yesterday because the lady at Brahms said Walmart shelves had zero toilet paper or paper towels. When I got to the parking lot of firelake it was about as full as I have seen. Every person that came out had toilet paper and water. These morons are hurting those of us that actually need it. I wish I would have bought a bunch a couple weeks ago. But I went to the dollar store and they had some. Not a lot but enough to get us through for a couple weeks. And I had to stand behind about 15 people to get it. Then when I got home I got online and everywhere was sold out. I’ve never seen anything like it. I am going to Walmart tonight about 10 so I don’t have to deal with the crowds. Maybe I’ll get lucky and they will be restocking. My luck ain’t that great though. I’ll update on what it’s like when I get back.

We don't live that far apart and I don't have a over abundance of TP but if you get in a bind let me know and we'll try to work something out.....no scalping just pay what I paid.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These girls know how to find a husband... :D

Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Challenge
Toilet-Paper-Wedding-Dress-Challenge-750x422.jpg

https://www.tvovermind.com/what-the-heck-is-the-toilet-paper-wedding-dress-challenge/

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn’t someone here have a TP app so we know which stores have it in stock?

For what it worth, my plan is to go to walmart or Sam’s if I gotta go #2.

Yep - stores, truck stops, and restaurants are an option if you totally get into a bind.

Stay out of J.C. Penneys in Quail Springs Mall. Their bathrooms are stocked with the absolute thinnest TP that I ever saw, and the wife and I live in an RV, using pretty thin stuff anyway.

As for us, we've got about 7 full rolls of TP, which is probably enough to last us for a few weeks or so. I figure by then that things will be back in stock. If not, I'll just drive out farther from the city to check smaller towns.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there always paper towels and tissues. Come on guys, be creative.
Not for septic, rv or community sanitary systems. That stuff doesn't dissolve readily. If everyone in a municipal sanitary system started flushing paper towels the system would back up and become unusable in a short period of time.
TP only down the toilets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom