TP shortage ?......there's a TP shortage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'l go to walmart tonight after I close down the bar LOL Should be a ghost town at that hour and they are restocking then too.
I thought similarly this morning about 0700 hrs. Glenpool Walmart toilet paper shelves

Attachments

• D95A9D09-CA79-4F5D-85D8-D96660DD7F64.jpeg
    D95A9D09-CA79-4F5D-85D8-D96660DD7F64.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 92

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pffft. Then you ain't washing your hands right.

Or the place you're at has big sheets in the dispenser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you washing your hands or bathing? I can wash my hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or more, shake my hands over the sink to rid them of excess water, and two towels will still suffice to dry them PLUS wipe up any droplets left on the counter top.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you washing your hands or bathing? I can wash my hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or more, shake my hands over the sink to rid them of excess water, and two towels will still suffice to dry them PLUS wipe up any droplets left on the counter top.

I do what I need to at the time . . . :anyone:

Not all paper towels are created equal . . . or dispensed equally.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does how well you wash your hands have to do with how many towels it takes to dry them?? I mean they're either wet or they're not, right?

You've never seen someone turn the water on and wave their hands under the faucet for a second and turn it off?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a heads up if you have kids, they are going after baby wipes now. Costco employee said people were buying those up, diapers are next?

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep a pretty good supply of paper goods just because I have it on Amazon subscribe and save and always forget to cancel orders. So I got a closet full of stuff to last long time.

Wife was in target yesterday morning in Tulsa said guy was stocking TP right then and some lady had a cart stacked so high she couldn't see around it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom