TP shortage ?......there's a TP shortage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's in Dutch and at a Dutch warehouse but still there are probably 20 warehouses just like it in the US.

I haven't bought TP in over a year was going to pick one pack up which will easily last me 6 months the other day but wasn't that worried about it. I can probably last another month on what I have sitting here. The only reason why I had so much is my wife went through a lot and I had about 3 or 4 months worth buying two big packs at sams club. Too many derps in the world buying up stupid crap. I saw on Reddit where some guy drove over 1000 miles to buy up a bunch of crap and hoard it then sell at a huge markup and now doesn't understand why he isn't making any money on it. And here is the article it was referring to. https://www.nytimes.com./2020/03/14/technology/coronavirus-purell-wipes-amazon-sellers.html

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meanwhile Recruiters be like...
89406711_2650806758536062_2690171264273743872_n.jpg

Aw hell yeah, gonna make goal this month, no probs!

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard so many people complaining yesterday about Walmart not having any Toilet paper In stock that I got a laugh when the dollar store down the street had plenty in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can kinda, sorta almost understand the TP thing because most folks still want to wipe his or her nether regions after sitting on the porcelain throne if they are quarantined for a couple of weeks (granted they don't need 100 rolls for 14 days) but whats the deal with buying all the bottled water ? ?

Counting the two on the outside of the house, tub, shower and sinks etc I've got nine faucets plus a water in the door refer with two inline filters.

Enlighten me.....so do people think that tap water ceases to exist during the 14 day quarantine period ?

ElaborateCraftyDog-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can kinda, sorta almost understand the TP thing because most folks still want to wipe his or her nether regions after sitting on the porcelain throne if they are quarantined for a couple of weeks but whats the deal with buying all the bottled water ? ?

Counting the two on the outside of the house, tub, shower and sinks etc I've got nine faucets plus a water in the door refer with two inline filters that get changed as recommended.

Enlighten me.....so do people think that tap water ceases to exist during the 14 day quarantine period ?

ElaborateCraftyDog-size_restricted.gif
I guess people are figuring maybe the water supply might get tainted. Heck who knows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom