TPD body cam video David Ware arguing/whining tactic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It confounds me to hear a young man alternately argue with, then shift to whining and crying to police officers about being ordered to step out of his car. As if spoiled punks have been taught, (by their mothers?) that you can get what you want if you whine long and hard enough. Kept repeating,”get your supervisor”. As if this request will stymie an officer into total inaction, or to back off? Then ignoring the supervising Sergeant identifying himself. Not noticeably affected by the Taser or pepper spray, except to whine and cry more, all while resisting all efforts to pull him out of the drivers seat. Is the threat of the Mayor and DA coming after LEO’s for injuring one of these miscreants during an arrest, causing the officers to be as soft and gentle as possible? With an outcome like this? Ware better hope his lawyers use their peremptory jury dismissal privilege wisely.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It confounds me to hear a young man alternately argue with, then shift to whining and crying to police officers about being ordered to step out of his car. As if spoiled punks have been taught, (by their mothers?) that you can get what you want if you whine long and hard enough. Kept repeating,”get your supervisor”. As if this request will stymie an officer into total inaction, or to back off? Then ignoring the supervising Sergeant identifying himself. Not noticeably affected by the Taser or pepper spray, except to whine and cry more, all while resisting all efforts to pull him out of the drivers seat. Is the threat of the Mayor and DA coming after LEO’s for injuring one of these miscreants during an arrest, causing the officers to be as soft and gentle as possible? With an outcome like this? Ware better hope his lawyers use their peremptory jury dismissal privilege wisely.
Did you intend to post without the link?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bet a case of beer that someone on this forum can coach you on how to do it in a private message. :hey3:

I sent him this.
Go to the page you want to link to
Go to the top of the page that has the address of the page and left click to highlight the entire address.This should bring up a menu box
Choose copy
Go to wherever you want to paste the link
Click to set the cursor on the spot
Hit Ctrl + v to paste the link making sure you hold down Ctrl while hitting v / or left click again and choose paste.

Any more trouble let me know

Where is my beer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom