Tracy Martin: This Country Values Guns More Than Our Children's Lives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman681

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If they don't value their own lives I have a hard time caring to much. Black men kill black men everyday. Nobody seem s to give a ****. I don't see many black men trying to do anything but perpetuate the "culture". You reap what you sow.

Live Free or Die

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you do with Curtis Reeves? He's the guy that killed a man for texting on his phone in a theater. Turns out the guy he killed was white. How was Curtis Reeves supposed to know that the guy was white? It's dark in a movie theater. Seems like an honest enough mistake to me, especially in Florida.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you do with Curtis Reeves? He's the guy that killed a man for texting on his phone in a theater. Turns out the guy he killed was white. How was Curtis Reeves supposed to know that the guy was white? It's dark in a movie theater. Seems like an honest enough mistake to me, especially in Florida.

As long as they don't let him on TV to tell me I'm denying the people their "rights" I do not care. I think he was convicted and incarcerated, so someone must have disagreed with your assessment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom