• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Trade for Big Bores?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdg59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I love big rifles, but as I get older I probably won't love them forever. So I'm looking to trade for some now. I've got lots of various trade fodder so I'm thinking if anyone has stuff in such teensey weensie calibers such as 458 Lott, 458 Win, 416 Rem Man, 375 Win, 300H&H or similar they don't want, maybe we can make a deal. I've got a pile of optics and stuff in more common calibers such as Leupold and Burris scopes, Binoculars from Vortex/Nikon, Bits of black metal, 9mm/40/44mag cal handguns. If interested send me a PM.

I'm in NE Oklahoma but would travel in-state to make something work if the deal was right.

Cheers!
I love big rifles, but as I get older I probably won't love them forever. So I'm looking to trade for some now. I've got lots of various trade fodder so I'm thinking if anyone has stuff in such teensey weensie calibers such as 458 Lott, 458 Win, 416 Rem Man, 375 Win, 300H&H or similar they don't want, maybe we can make a deal. I've got a pile of optics and stuff in more common calibers such as Leupold and Burris scopes, Binoculars from Vortex/Nikon, Bits of black metal, 9mm/40/44mag cal handguns. If interested send me a PM.

I'm in NE Oklahoma but would travel in-state to make something work if the deal was right.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom