• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Trade: IWI Tavor SAR 5.56 bull pup with Sig 3x Tac C10 illuminated reticle, and extras......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Almost has this traded several times and the buyers backed out of couldn't meet. Anyways I have a LNIB mint condition IWI Tavor SAR 5.56 bull pup with 16.5 barrel. Comes with factory box and cleaning kit and manuals and everything factory new included. Comes with 3 mags, sweet Sig Sauer Tac C10 3x magnified red/green reticle, new 1/2 riser mount, brand new IWI forearm rail, Magpul Foregrip, Magpul QD single/double point sling, extended brass deflector. This is an amazing weapon. I just decided I would rather see what's out there. It is currently set up for left hand ejection but it can be switched to right handed with just an ejector/extractor kit online. It functions and shoots flawlessly when shooting right handed.

====================================
I'm really looking for a high end AR like Daniel Defense, Barrett Rec7, etc. Must be a high quality AR to be considered for any straight trade. I will also trade for mid grade AR rifles but will need 9mm/ 45 pistols added with it. Please text me offers at 4052052124.
====================================

Tavor[emoji768] SAR Flattop Left-Hand B16L The TAVOR [emoji768] SAR is available in a “stock” left-hand model with all controls situated for left-hand operation, including the cocking handle, safety lever, QD swivel receptacles, relocation of the forward 45° Picatinny rail to the left side and left side ejection. -------------------------------------------------------------------*Caliber: 5.56 NATO

*Action: Semi-auto

*Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head

*Magazine: Type Polymer NATO STANDARD (Pmags or other) type

*Magazine: Capacity 30 rounds

*Barrel: Material Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined

*Barrel Length: 16 ½"

*Overall Length: 26 ⅛"

*Weight: 7.9 lbs.

*Rifling: Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist

*Stock Color: Black

*Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration

*Sights: Folding front sight (blade) and rear sight (aperture)MSRP - $1,999 " "

The Tavor SAR Rifle is lightweight, compact and ergonomically designed to become a natural component of the soldier. The Tavor is the most modern weapon technologically wise, based on a complete and manipulative platform which highly increases the performance capabilities of the soldier. Among its advantages, its bull pup configuration- the rear center of gravity enables a rapid acquisition of the target and provides the ability to fire the weapon with one hand. The weapon is ambidextrous and can be easily adapted to right or left handed shooters. The weapon has an ergonomic structure and is made of composite material; therefore, it is very light. The Tavor SAR rifle was developed in close collaboration with Israel Defense Forces (IDF). The Tavor has been chosen the weapon of service in the IDF infantry troops and Special Forces as well in many countries around the world. The constant use of IWI’s weapons enables the company to design its products accordingly, optimizing its features to face the modern way of combat. The Tavor is state of the art modern design weapon which includes modular picatinny rails. "Flattop" rails for multiple single line accessories and devices are also available. The Tavor SAR Rifle is a complete platform that comprises optical devices and other accessories, thus distinguishing itself as the ultimate weapon of the XXI century.

• CALIBER .223 (5.56mm NATO) TYPE ACTION SEMI-AUTOMATIC • RATE OF TWIST 1:7" • METAL FINISH BLACK-MATTE • STOCK MATERIAL POLYMER • BARREL LENGTH IN INCHES 16.5 • OVERALL LENGTH IN INCHES 26.25 • MAGAZINE CAPACITY 30RD • DETACHABLE MAGAZINE • SIGHTS INTEGRAL FOLDING ADJUSTABLE BUIS (BACKUP IRON SIGHTS) WITH TRITIUM FRONT POST • STOCK FINISH BLACK COMPOSITE • WEIGHT IN POUNDS 7.5 • 100% AMBIDEXTROUS • 1-30 ROUND IWI MAGAZINE • LAST ROUND HOLD OPEN • CHROME LINED BARRELS • PICATINNY TOP RAIL "

e2d9a6700f217a317396cdedfa7f42da.jpg
a72e21ac138f2711749e6db4ffb36b54.jpg
f773045a829ca3ee6e64d43444f333e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Had this traded again today to a member that backed out at the last minute, I guess I will try this one more time, after that, I suppose that's my sign I'm meant to keep it...

Looking for high end AR rifles mostly. Straight trade with or without optic depending on what your rifle comes with.

Please text me at 4052052124. Thank you...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom