• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Trade lawn tractor for push mower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Push mower
This mower served me well but a couple years ago, something went wrong with the mower portion. Don’t know if it was the electric clutch or what, but it simply would not mow, not even short grass.

The engine is strong, less than 300 hrs, and the rear hydrostat drive works well. Just will not mow. It has been inside my shop for the past couple years with intentions of doing something with it. I got it out yesterday and ran it for 30 min’s. It will need a battery, but I can jump it and you can hear it run.

I would like to trade for a good running push mower. Nothing fancy. No bag, mulching kit, etc., just a strong running mower with a side discharge. If your push mower won’t start with 3 pulls or less, don’t bother me with it.

I‘ll put a price of $150 on it, but prefer a trade.

Bring your truck or trailer. We can load it in either. I am in Piedmont, just off of NW Expressway.

I do still have the deck if you want it too, though it has been out in the weather.

7175920E-D4AF-4330-AE4F-CD0FB4264448.jpeg
F58EF9DC-C1E3-4F97-B369-55071EBDFB16.jpeg
AE7C199C-F658-4F2D-B334-2073F1C8D687.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom